Co-Registration at KUG

Students who have been admitted to a study programme at another university and who wish to take exams for this programme at the University of Music and Performing Arts Graz (e.g. free elective courses) have to co-register.

All important information about the co-registration can be found here.

Who can I contact

Before your studies